Stains are dirty marks that cannot be removed easily. Are you having a hard time removing it on your clothes and carpet? Well, stains will never be your problem anymore. Here is a Stain Removal Guide we prepared especially for you.
⦁ Use Rubbing Alcohol
– One way to remove ink and paint stains naturally is by using Rubbing Alcohol. Just soak it in rubbing alcohol for 30 minutes or use spray then wash it out.
⦁ Use Boiling Water
– If your carpet has coffee or tea stains, you can remove it by immediately pouring boiling water in it until the stain is completely gone.
⦁ Use Borax
– Tea and Coffee stains can also be removed by using borax. Borax is also known as sodium borate. It is used to make glasses and ceramics. Just scrub a paste of borax and water then wash it immediately. You can also use borax to remove mud stains. Just let the mud dry off first and brush it off before scrubbing borax paste and washing with water.
⦁ Use White Vinegar
– Naturally remove Tomato based stains by directly applying white vinegar on it then wash with water immediately. Vinegar is also good at cleaning grease stains. All you have to do is let the vinegar soak into the stain for a few minutes then wipe it using a towel soaked in hot water. Aside from it, vinegar can remove red wine stains too. Just mix one tablespoon of white vinegar and one tablespoon of dish washing liquid. Then, apply the solution into the stain using a sponge.
⦁ Use Hydrogen Peroxide
– Are you having problem removing deodorant stains? Armpit stains can be removed by soaking a mixture of 50/50 hydrogen peroxide and water for 30 minutes. Then add 1 cup of hydrogen peroxide to the wash. For tougher yellow stains, you have to rub a paste made of 3 % hydrogen peroxide and baking soda into the stain. Then, leave it on for 5 minutes before washing. This method is also useful in removing other food stains.
⦁ Use Baking Soda
– One of the hardest stains to remove is grease and one great way to remove stains like this is through using baking soda. Just sprinkle baking soda on top of the stain and brush it off. After doing so, soak it in undiluted white vinegar for 15 minutes, then rinse and scrub it with liquid dish soap before washing. Baking soda is effective in removing grease and oil stains.
⦁ Use Ammonia
– Ammonia is good for removing blood stains. Simply mix one-half cup of warm water and one tablespoon of ammonia. Then, apply it directly into the blood stains using a sponge or cloth. Blot it until its fully absorbed and dried.
Removing stains from carpet and rugs is one of the major problem of many people. Some stains are hard to remove and clean and sometimes a professional’s help. So, if you are having trouble cleaning and removing stains call for Stain Steamers Miami. Stain Steamers Miami is an American Steamers that provides carpet cleaning Miami Florida. Just give us a call to get a free estimates.